Convenient, no mess and ready in minutes! We've made preparing pork much easier with PrairieFresh Prime Cook-In Bag pork tenderloins, loin filets, roasts and ribs.
Simply cut a vent hole on the top, place on a baking sheet and cook on the center rack of a 400 degree F preheated oven and you'll have a delicious pork meal in a fraction of the time.
Watch a video to see how simple and easy it is to prepare PrairieFresh Prime Cook-In Bag Pork Tenderloins, Loin Filets, Roasts and Ribs.
Just follow these easy steps and you'll have freshly cooked pork loin backribs, loin filets, roasts or tenderloins on the table in minutes!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. No need to thaw if you froze your ribs. Loins, tenderloins and roasts should be thawed before cooking for best results. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- Remove all labels from bag and PLACE ENTIRE BAG TOP SIDE UP ON A BAKING SHEET that's the full length of the bag.
- Cut small opening where marked on top of bag.
- Place the baking sheet with the bag ON THE CENTER RACK OF THE OVEN.
- Bake one hour for backribs, one hour and 20 minutes for spareribs and 35 minutes for tenderloins and loin filets. Bake roasts for 3 hours. During cooking, bag will balloon.
- Carefully remove bag from oven and let rest before serving.
Printable Cooking Instructions